Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy Banana Pudding Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy Banana Pudding Month!

A whole month! Dedicated to one of my favorite activities. And so very tasty!

What is the best way to whip up a delicious batch of banana pudding?

Let's derive some inspiration from these photos.

Study their technique.

Their methods.

Their choice of ingredients.

I've heard it's all about the right sized utensil in the correct size bowl.

P.S. I've also heard it stores well in Tupperware, but be sure to consume in a timely manner.

Buon appetito!

--- ---

Another week, another dollar.
We are sliding toward the holidays mighty quickly.
Wishing you all the very best. Enjoy!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Banana Pudding - Southern Culture On The Skids



































































Stir It Up - Patti LaBelle

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
One of my favorite puddings. I've tried several recipes and they usually turn out well.
Definitely my favorite.
And it does keep well in tupperware.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I see them working at the different recipes, but no evidence of a finished product. tsk, tsk. Happy weekend. Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

Dee-licious!