Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Military Spouse Appreciation Day

Friday Fun:
Happy National Military Spouse Appreciation Day

These are their rifles. These are their guns. Some are for fighting and some are for fun!

Yes, today is National Military Spouse Appreciation Day and I happen to think any of these fine recruits would make excellent husband material.

Personally, I'd love the opportunity to appreciate each one as frequently as they'd allow me.

Now, I know there are other branches of the military, but for me, nothing beats an army grunt.

Mainly 'cuz... I know they sure know how to make me grunt! Mmm hmmm.

So take a gander at the platoon below and... appreciate 'em to your heart's content.

Just be sure to stand at attention and salute when it's time to fire off a round!

Reporting for booty!
Love me a man in uniform.
Me? I take orders really well.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque 
 
Soldier Of Love - Sade



































































Soldier Of Love - Donny Osmond

5 comments:

Xersex said...

very sexy soldiers!

Mistress Maddie said...

I have no problem giving myself over and over and over again to show and support our troops. Building thanks and a show of appreciation on my knees and back for them!!!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yaasssss!
Oh dear. Love me a military man. Jesus, I'm sweating.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Worthy of adoration and celebration. How can ya not love a guy in uniform?

SickoRicko said...

I salute your assembly, sir!