Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 05, 2023

Friday Fun: National Cartoon Day

Friday Fun:
National Cartoon Day

Here are five of my favorites.

Animan

Josman

David Cantero

Phausto

Randy Meeks

Something for almost every taste...

Life should be colorful and fun.
Get animated!
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

--- ---

The Ambiguously Gay Duo - SNL































































































































The Ambiguously Gay Duo - SNL

6 comments:

Xersex said...

love all that graphic art!

Mistress Maddie said...

You know animated art ALWAYS gets me HOT right Upton????? How are you going to help me out??? There all good, but David Cantero and Phausto always get me. I think it's their technique and the scenarios.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh so hot!
Josman and Cantero I knew. The other two are also super hot! You should check Class Comics. Patrick Fillion's men are super hot.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I think my favorites are Josman and Cantero. Well worth celebrating!

Sassybear said...

Love all of these. Are you familiar with Class Comics? if not, you really must check them out.

https://www.classcomics.com/ccn/digital-comics/welcome/

Alex said...

Great selection in here. All of them are great. I've always liked Josman (although I find his "family thing" a bit too much some times).
Cantero is great, I have a couple of his books.

I hope one day I'll be able to draw something half as good as theirs.