Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday Fun: It's Fleet Week Weekend! May 26-29

Friday Fun: 
It's Fleet Week Weekend!
May 26-29

Well, hello, sailor! 

Permission to come aboard?

Yes, it's fleet week - and we ain't talkin' enemas (unless you're into that sort of thing.)

What a glorious week. Seamen... as far as the eye can see. 

Me?

I know I won't be happy until I have one in every port!

Love, exciting and new.
Come aboard. we've been expecting you.
Yes, children... get your ports ship-'wrecked' this weekend.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

The Sailor Song - Toy Box
























































































































Come Sail Away - Styx

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

When most of my clan lived in New York City we did Fleet Week 2 years in a row. And let me tell you there were a fair share of gay ones. Talk about taking a lot of seamen in that week. To this day the one I met probably gave me the roughest fuck I've ever had my life

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh yes, yes, YES!
Between us squirrelfriends, some of the best sex I've had was with a Marine. Dear gawd. That man was fire.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Oh, my.... The boys on the East coast are gonna have a VERY good week.

SickoRicko said...

My first boyfriend loved Styx.