Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Weekend Onesie: The Fleet's In

Weekend Onesie: 
The Fleet's In

I don't know about you... but I can never get enough of a good thing.

And the good thing is? There are still two more days of Fleet Week to go!

So there's still time to land yourself a sailor (or two... or three - I won't tell!)

Yes, make the most of your Saturday night and then, don't forget to get your fine ass to the tea dance. 

'Cuz everybody knows it's at the tea dance that these boys pop the question...

...as in, your place or mine?

Got a thing for a coxswain? Seamen?
Just make sure you 'swab' it up before leaving.
Wishing you all smooth sailing this weekend.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sailor - Petula Clark





































































































Sailor Song - Gene Kelly

5 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

If anyone wants me, I'll be down at the docks...

SickoRicko said...

Terrific post! I'm gonna do something with this.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think you better go to Fleet Week 1 year just to say you experienced it. I had a post yesterday. Me and my clan did Fleet Week 2 years in a row and it was fun. And those boys don't care who knows what they're up to. I like to think I did my part on helping boost morale among a few nice hard cocks. I can remember the first year we did it myself mistress Maddie's number one fan, and the lad, actually had a five some one time with two of them that was a damn hot scene.

And they are frisky too let me tell you. You need to go!!!!

SickoRicko said...

But I just found out our Fleet Week isn't until June 7.

Xersex said...

marvellous set!