Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Repose Or Strike A Pose?

Weekend Onesie:
Repose Or Strike A Pose?

Oh, little whore on the prairie...

What's a boy to do?

Shall I recline beneath my shady oak?

Or strut my stuff 'round the prairie perimeter and show 'em what I got?

In either case, seduction would seem to be the goal.

But... do I wait for them to come to me? Or do I come... to them?

This weekend...
Make the most of what you've got.
Only you can work that magic!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Work That Magic - Donna Summer






Strike A Pose - Like Swimming







Strike A Pose - YNG Zuck

2 comments:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

That's a really beautiful set of B&W pictures you came up with for our pleasure. Thanks a lot.
Take good care, L.

SickoRicko said...

Artsy.