Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Skinless Wieners!

Weekend Onesie: 
Skinless Wieners!

I guess you could make a case for either.

 I, for one, don't mind my wieners in their original casing. 

After all, they all cook up nice and plump and juicy - provided you have the necessary skills.

And speaking of necessary skills... be sure to follow all protocols when handling your meat. Safety first! We wouldn't want anyone catching something due to carelessness. 

As you can see in the ads below, there are many tantalizing ways to present your meat. Serve 'em up anyway you wish!

Me? I prefer mine in the great outdoors.

There's nothing like making that sausage sizzle in the sun.

So skinless or in their original casing? 

Love the skin you're in.

 I love 'em so much, I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em.

Ah, summer cookouts are just around the corner.
But why wait to get a taste of the season?
Pop something hot and juicy in your pie hole this weekend!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Skin I'm In - Daniel Schumacher






































































































Skin I'm In - Cameo

5 comments:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Wow! Impressive. I mean, the ads. ;-)
I hope you're well. Hug. Laurent.

SickoRicko said...

What a fun post!

Mistress Maddie said...

Probably a good thing we're not at the Prairie together, or is it a bummer? Because I know we'd be having a nice Weenie Roast Yours Mine and theirs! And I can't lie I love all those vintage Hot Dog ads. Been to Jazz or so fun animated yeah innocent with that underlying innuendo. They were actually quite brilliant.

Moran-Newman Farms said...

What a wonderful post. Like you, I love a plump juicy wiener on a hot summer day or a cold winder night. Skinless, easy to eat. With skin, a little more work but none the less tasty. Love your blog and loved both videos. And the men...well, what can I say. All with skin and my apatite is out the ceiling.

Alex said...

Very fun adverts! And those guys, extremely sexy!