Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday Fun: May Is National Youth Traffic Safety Month

Friday Fun: 
May Is National Youth Traffic Safety Month

Ah, celebrate youth!

What's more fun than boys in cars?

Whether cruising or... cruising, today's youth need guidelines, rules, boundaries and safe words when it comes to putting it into maximum overdrive.

Thanks to GPS phone apps like Grindr and Sniffies, more and more young men are having *gasp - sex in cars. 

Yes, sometimes 'getting off' while behind the wheel does not mean taking the next exit.
 
And left to their own devices, that could spell trouble down the road or, at the very least, stain the interior of one's car. 

So, safety first, gentlemen! 

Keep your eyes on the road, or find a quiet parking lot where you can play undetected. 

Or... better yet?  Get yourself a designated driver - with a video camera and then share the experience with others online.

However you choose to cruise, just be sure to be a courteous driver and signal your intent before coming over one.

Boys drive me wild.
They drive me mad.
Hell, they can drive me anywhere they like!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Behind The Wheel - Depeche Mode








































































Crazy (You Drive Me) - Britney Spears

7 comments:

Xersex said...

love this post!
happy frigay!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I've had sex in a car (not in motion!) and it's quite... confining?
I love Depeche Mode. And Brit-Brit!

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I am a huge car sex person...one of my turn-ons...but not while driving. Thought the ex, used to love sucking my cock on trips. Thanks heavens he liked swallowing, because I'm a huge shooter...and no one needs that all over the steering and dashboard.

I also used to be a huge rest stop queen. Not so much now but back in my 20's...I had numerous oral sessions at rest stops. I loved tempting them into the car with my exposed Cock. Though a trucker once fucked me in his cab...and that was scary. He was nice looking, but me could have murdered me.

whkattk said...

Teach someone to drive stick shift!

SickoRicko said...

Hot post!

Moran-Newman Farms said...

I once gave a blow job to a boyfriend while we were driving across country and going pretty fast on the highway. When he came he suddenly pulled off the road and slammed on the breaks. My head popped up and honked the horn. I was trying not to laugh with a mouth full of cum. It was fun and, with the right man, I would do it again if the traffic was light. These days though I much prefer either a nice soft bed or that he be sitting in a chair with me on my knees. Both of which are not in motion...except the movement we are generating.

Deliciousdeity said...

In university I owned a four-door Pontiac Lemans. Man, I loved that car!