Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Tale of Two Meatings: Part Two


A Tale of Two Meatings: Part Two

(Part One can be found here: https://wonderlandburlesque.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-tale-of-two-meatings-part-one.html )

It was now mid-fall, fairly late in terms of the prairie. The season begins in late May and runs until the day they mow it down, which has typically been the week before Halloween.

It was a matter of weeks; the end was near.

I was doing my best to make up for the two weeks I’d missed out on in July, but, even with the taller than usual grass and noticeable absence of a police presence, there simply wasn’t the traffic the prairie used to attract. Cruisers seemed few and far between.

On this day, a handful of regulars populated the sun pods carved out in the tall grass. I had been there for about an hour and was just completing my first full walk-around, wearing only a beach towel wrapped around my waist, when I spotted a somewhat familiar figure moving down the path toward me.

It was him.

My dream man from late July; the one I had met in passing on the blacktop path late on a Sunday afternoon. The one I had been pining for since that day. Were my prayers about to be answered?

We moved past one another on the wide, open path, each giving the other a good look-over and some seriously sly side-eye. I walked a few feet further before stopping to glance over my shoulder. He was looking over his, as well, and when our eyes met, without missing a beat, he made a swift turnabout before swaggering towards me. His gait was sure and confident. So sexy.   

Aware of my surroundings and well-versed regarding the whereabouts of everyone hanging out that afternoon, I made a bee-line for a path to my right which would allow us a bit more privacy. As I moved to the mouth of the path, I allowed the beach towel that was around my waist to slip away, revealing my ass. I wanted him to know that everything was on the table.

Selecting a fork in the path, I folded my towel and knelt on it. I was so ready for this. I had been waiting - all of August, all of September.

As he approached, his eyes darted about, assessing our level of privacy and safety. Without a word between us, he stood over me and unleashed his massive cock. Ah, yes… just as I remembered it. It was a thing of beauty. His shorts slid down to his ankles, which I took as my cue.

Without hesitation, I took the head of his dick in my mouth, teasing it, rolling it around with my tongue before cradling part of the underside of his shaft.. I had been patient, waiting for him… now it was his turn to be patient while I took my sweet time.

From my subservient position, I looked up at him. Bare-chested, and full of summer, he was gorgeous. My eyes hungrily devoured his flat, hard stomach, the expanding ‘V’ of his taut frame, and the muscular definition of his arms. His eyes were hard, with something haughty and knowing playing in the background.

His cock was quickly coming to life, so I knew, if I didn’t want to struggle too much, I should deep throat him while he was still only semi-hard. I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and slowly began to swallow him inch by inch. With each gulp, he moaned as my throat worked its way down toward the base of his dick. Relishing the pressure of his cock expanding against the walls of my gullet, I remained relaxed and concentrated on this sensation while breathing through my nose.  

It was then that I cursed myself for not carrying around a bottle of poppers. I never seemed to have them when I needed them. But how was I to know? While they certainly would have been a great help, I knew better than to stop the action to retrieve them from my bag under my favored oak tree. For once a train is in motion, you best not stop it, or you risk never getting it moving again.

Soon I had him mouthed all the way to the root and that is where I paused. I did nothing, except repeatedly constrict the muscles of my throat. As much as I was feeling his power in the form of his hardening dick and dominating posture, I wanted him to get a sense of mine. You have a man’s cock in your mouth? Oh, yeah, you got the power!

Slowly, I began easing off just the tiniest bit before returning home to its root. I did this over and over again; each time, backing off a bit more until I was deepthroating the bottom third of his cock. It’s a heady feeling, that sense of fullness; me, taming his veiny expansiveness.

That’s when the power dynamic began to shift. Grabbing my head, he began matching my movement, my rhythm, until he was the one pulling out and pushing back in, languidly fucking my throat. Except, as he took over, he began pulling back much further, enjoying the elongated sensation of parting my windpipe with his massive member.

Slowly, he began picking up speed. We both knew exactly where we were heading. There was only one conclusion to be reached. My mind raced. There was so much I had yet to do. I hadn’t sucked his balls or explored his taint or kissed his naval. My nostrils didn’t seem to have enough of a sense of his scent. Having waited so long for this to happen, I didn’t want it to end.


And then, unexpectedly, with one final thrust forward, lodging his cock deep in my throat, he froze and I felt the beginnings of that telltale, magical tingle. Taking a deep breath through my nose, I stilled myself; stilled my mind, concentrating, waiting, anticipating…

A stifled moan elicited somewhere deep in his own throat as I felt the first mighty pulse of his load erupting. Each expansive throb resonated through my body, like the greatest poppers high. The world around me completely melted away as I gave myself over to each reverberating evolution. I counted. One, two, three… the wave quieting upon reaching eleven.

He slightly shuddered above me, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. And I knew it was over. But I also knew to keep still, to remain in place, to literally milk this for all it was worth. I wasn’t ready to let him go. And yet, I had no choice. No say.

Slowly he extracted his spent cock from the depths of my throat before allowing me an addition five minutes, during which I lovingly cleaned, nursed and nuzzled his dick. He pulled up his shorts and without a word or another look, he was gone.

I remained on my knees, my mind grasping for any remnant of a memory, something to help me keep that moment, this experience, alive. But it escaped. Evaporated. Coming back to my senses, I realized that I was just a naked man kneeling on a beach towel in a wooded area, exposed and vulnerable to the eyes of others.

I rose, refolding my towel so I could wrap it around my waist once more. My mind was still abuzz with a triumphant sort of elation, numbing me to the reality that my opportunity to hold the brass ring had come and passed.

Making my way to my bag of supplies under the oak tree where I had sat throughout the summer, I made an attempt to check the landscape for the presence of others. Once there, I grabbed my antiseptic mouth wash, took a swig and gargled away whatever was left of the man’s cum. I do my best to run a clean house and quick maintenance had become a habit I’d developed over my years of cruising.

From my vantage point, my eyes swept the prairie, in search of any sign of life. Curiously, there he stood, about 25 feet away, at the mouth of a different little prairie pod. He was checking out one of the regulars - a snooty little queen who rarely acknowledged my presence. I was used to the queen’s indifference, but also acknowledged his attractiveness, his poise, his youthful allure. The dude I’d just blown in the woods, gave me a quick dismissive glance before breaking my gaze. Leaning in and with a charming smile breaking across his face, he began talking to the sunbathing queen. Within moments he moved forward, engulfed by the tall grass and disappeared from view.  

Life moves on. Quickly.        

He’d been my ideal; a dream dreamt and realized, an itch scratched.

But he was not mine.

He belonged to the world.

Lucky world.











































The Power - Snap!

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Well done! I have often fantasized about those places and the men who populate them looking to hook up for needed release. In my military days, the desert and the roof of the barracks were my prairie.

Jimmy said...

Another HAWT post. I've never cruised out in the open, but the sensation and feel you describe so beautifully have been experienced. I'll be thinking about "Ron" all day and probably night.

More please, Sir.

Mistress Maddie said...

Getting me up worked up like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!