Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hump This! (Happy Hump Day)


Hump This! 
(Happy Hump Day)

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Not sure if we are anywhere near the end of this little nightmare, but fingers crossed. I have been hiding away in my bunker, working from home, running outside, finding creative ways to work out minus equipment, and playing a lot of piano. 

Needless to say, as I am sure many of you are experiencing the same, I vacillate between coping with this odd itch in my brain and being balls to the wall horny. So far I have done a great job of maintaining social distancing rules, but the men on Grndr, Scruff, BBRTS and A4A are so tempting.  Part of me can't believe that they are actually continuing to hook-up, while the crazed hormone monster in my pants can't believe that I am not. 

So, here is a little gif(t), in honor of our beloved weekly national holiday. 

Happy Hump Day, everyone.  

Enjoy. (But stay safe).

































Shake Your MoneyMaker - Elmore James

3 comments:

Hot guys said...

OMFG, that 1st GIF... The booty looks unreal. 😏🤷‍♂️

Think in the most photos, there's been some Photoshopping involved. 😉✌🏻

SickoRicko said...

Terrific collection of beautiful bums!

BlkJack said...

I am so far behind on my reading. I will comment more once I'm current. Thanks for the post.
BlkJack