Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Introducing: The Six Feet Apart Circle Jerk!

Boredom is the mother of invention? Restrictions bring out our creativity? Or maybe if you trap a sexually active perv in a basement for two months he will eventually come up with something interesting to do?

Whatever the case… I sort of came up with a solution to my current situation - you know, the one where we isolate ourselves from the world at large as much as possible or put ourselves and those we love at risk of a truly horrifying outcome?

Enter the concept of ‘The Six Feet Apart Circle Jerk’ (by Ronco, patent pending).

It’s very simple, in a safe, public space or large, well-ventilated space such as a large garage or skating rink or in a semi-private outdoor area (someone’s privacy-fenced backyard would do), guys gather, stand in a circle six feet apart, drop trou and go to town doing what comes natural. Everybody wears a mask, adding a whole ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ kind of vibe to the proceedings.

Sound fun?

The rules are simple: no touching others and no breach of the six feet apart rule. Verbal and visual stimuli welcome. Everyone who enters the ring should leave having deposited a nice frothy load in front of them. Oh, and when shooting your load, please aim away from others (especially those of you with hyper-healthy prostates). We don’t want anybody accidentally getting caught in the cross-fire.

I don’t see a down side to this plan. Nor do I believe it’s in breach of our current social distancing rules (you know, except for that nagging pre-existing one where whipping out one’s dick and jerking it in shared public spaces is, ummm… illegal). But, come on - it’s the woods, for chriss sake; that ground was made for loads of cum to be dumped upon it. Right?

I took to Grndr and Scruff to promote my idea, using my profile to explain the concept. Within a few short hours, I got about a dozen interested inquiries. However, the weather at that time was not conducive to outdoor play and no one (including me) had any ideas about where we could pull this off.

So, back to the drawing board.

I decided that one on one might make for easier logistics. So, I proposed The 6 Feet Apart Jerk (by Ronco, patent pending). Which, I realized later, might strike others as me calling people out for standing too close to me, as in ‘Hey! Follow the damn rules. Six feet apart, jerk!’ But, if they bothered to read my profile (which, SURPRISE, is something 99.5% of those on-line opt NOT to do), they would see that my intention was, not to preemptively chastise people, but to get off in the presence of other like-minded dudes.

I have managed this little scenario three times; coincidentally, also the number of days that we have reached 70 degrees so far this spring.  

First time, there was supposed to be two dudes and myself. We were to meet up in a parking lot and then walk, six feet apart while wearing masks, to a wooded area that I frequent and know to be very safe and far from the prying eyes of others.

I arrived early. There was no one else in the parking lot, so I stripped down in my car; my sweat pants around ankles, t-shirt off. I had this special lube I purchased, expensive, but I really like it, and was having a great time, all by myself, working my dick and fingering my hole while waiting.

The first guy arrived, pretty much on time. The other kept messaging me with excuses and, of course, an eventual ‘can’t make it, today’. The guy that did show was a dude I know very casually and had talked to in the past. I’d always wanted him to fuck me, but never worked up the courage to say so.

At this time, I hadn’t seen him in a number of years. That and the fact that his profile picture had not changed on Grndr or BBRTS in all those years should have clued me in on what to expect.

Sidling his Jeep up next to my Mini Cooper, I greeted him with my driver’s side door wide open, giving him full view of my naked self and throbbing member.

He opened up his driver door (I had backed into my space, he had pulled in head first, so our doors matched up and actually created a sort of visual shield) and, yep… I really should have known what to expect. He was a number of years older (no surprise) but he had also gained a good 30 to 40 lbs since I had last seen him in the flesh. Still, he was a handsome polar bear and I really was in the mood to explore my inclination toward exhibitionism, so I cast aside my misgivings and committed to seeing it through.

For the first half hour, we remained in our cars, showing off for each other. I was verbal, he, not so much. He was very nervous, which I understood as I was much more familiar with where we were than he was. I was taking an educated risk, while he was taking a regular risk. His dick got hard, and though he never showed as much flesh as I did, he jerked it while I played with my dick and hole. Even with constraints of the car, I must say, I put on a good show.

We then moved off toward the woods. Once there, he sat on a fallen tree, his sweat pants pulled down mid-thigh, while I whipped off my t-shirt and dropped my sweat pants to my ankles. I only had to remind him once about the whole six foot thing and we both wore our masks throughout.

I had a great time showing off. The thing that got the most response? When I would turn my back on him, bend over and expose my hole while pulling my rigid cock down between my legs and milking it. Second time I did it, dude shot his load, so I righted myself, leaned back and let my load fly in all directions, too.

Putting ourselves back together was swift and, thanks to mother earth, no clean up was necessary. He exited the woods one direction, and I, the opposite way. Easy and satisfying.

--- ---

The second time, a dude who routinely has fucked me in the past at the prairie (along with his super cute boyfriend), hit me up. We kept the timing casual. Maybe he’d stop by.

The sun was out and I was laying on a blanket in the middle of the prairie. This early in the season there was no grass to hide in, but that did not stop me from stripping down to my tennis shoes and a pair of silky running shorts. I love these shorts because they offer easy access to both my dick and my ass through the leg holes.

There was no one else around, so I was already playing with my dick and lubing up my ass. I know what this dude likes, so I planned on putting on a total slut show. Which was precisely what I did once he arrived and followed me into the woods. The bicyclists on the nearby mountain bike trails and the lack of foliage had us both on guard, but that didn’t prevent me from being verbal or stripping off my shorts to show him my all. I told him how much I missed him fucking me and how that last session I had at the prairie last fall with him and his boyfriend was one of the highlights of my summer. I’d loved being spit-roasted by the two of them and how they both ended up towering over me while spewing their loads all over my body.

As I was talking, I was doing all my usual moves, leaning back to show off my dick, bending over while milking my dick between my legs, and fingering the fuck out of my spread ass. You know, Exhibitionism 101 stuff.

Recounting our previous escapade brought my friend physically nearer and nearer to me, until I had to remind him about the six feet rule. He obliged, but when he finally did shoot his load, I got a splat on my ass crack (which was facing him at the time), so something tells me he was more like three or four feet away at the time of liftoff. Fortunately, I had a Clorox wipe close at hand and removed the intrusive splat immediately. But, still, four feet is not six feet, right? I got off right after that, with an impressive spray of my own and, after a bit of post-orgasm small talk, we went our separate ways.

--- ---

The third time, I was at the prairie sunning. The temp hit 70 and I was feeling pretty randy; lying on my blanket in the middle of the prairie, free-balling it in my tiny, silky running shorts. I had on a new cock ring and was working my new favorite lube (Elbow Grease) onto to both my rigid dick and aching hole. It’s a beautiful day, but there was no one around, so I kept getting braver and braver. To pass the time, I decided to do a little working out: three kinds of crunches, some reverse push-ups and some regular push-ups. I was in the middle of my second set when this bicyclists appeared at one of the far corners of the prairie. My blanket was situated closer to the woods this time and he eventually made his way closer to me. As he’s doing so, I was on my back doing crunches. Slyly, the head of my dick slipped out my right leg hole. Now, normally, this would be a cause for concern, but since I’d seen this dude circle around the prairie in the past and questioned what it was he was looking for, I decided to just fuck it and give him a show.   

Sure enough, the closer he got to me, the harder my dick got. It turns out to be a nice feel; my cock sort of trapped against the underside of my thigh. The guy stopped his bike right at the entrance of the path to woods where I like to go jerk off. He got off his bike to answer his phone. As he’s talking, he kept rotating around, pausing on occasion to catch a glimpse of me. Even though we were a good 20 feet apart, I definitely got the sense that he could see my dick growing against my thigh as I continued to work out.

I switched it up and raised my legs, spreading them just a bit extra while doing a variation on the crunch which works my external obliques. This, along with the dude’s increased attention made my dick hard as rock and, fortunately, it seemed to be totally stuck to the backside of my right thigh.

I kept it up, thinking there are probably dudes out there who can make themselves cum hands-free this way, which just kept my mojo momentum going.

The guy was talking about real estate, and the conversation droned on and on, so I ended up doing three more sets, making sure that my dick remained out there on display the entire time. This gave me plenty of time to assess my audience. He was a little younger than me and a bit of a polar bear, but solid, and thick - great calves. His facial features were very similar to the first guy I had jerked off with in the woods this spring, but this dude was in much better shape.

Once his phone conversation finally came to an end, he mounted his bike and, without acknowledging the show I had been giving, he slowly biked off toward the lake. Oh, well, I shrugged. I had my fun.

Time passed and the sun moved across the sky, eventually creating a shadow where my blanket sat. I contemplated moving, but decided instead to pack it in. I was still horny, so I was a bit disappointed that there was no one to jerk off with. After packing up, I decided, fuck it, I wanna cum, so I made my way to my usual spot in the woods.

Now at this point, the trees and shrubs had not only budded out, but most were leafing. This was good, because it created a tad more privacy for fooling around in the woods. However, as I approached my usual spot from a side path, I could see that the dude who watched me earlier was in my spot. His bike was propped to his left and he was sitting on a towel with his back to me. I was a good thirty feet away, and backed out immediately, still unsure exactly what this guy was up to. Was he clueless? An undercover cop? Both struck me as unlikely. It was way too early in the season for cops to bother with the prairie, and I doubted they would be dedicating all this manpower to nab little old perv, me. And what about that conversation regarding real estate?

So, having reasoned it out, I decided to sneak in closer. I began playing with my dick under my shorts, keeping it very subtle. But as time passed, I got braver and not only crept closer, but began to expose more and more of myself. Now standing on the same path as he was and about 15 feet away, I was working my cock while keeping a close eye on what this guy was up to. He just seemed to be sitting there and I realized that he had no idea I was standing there. This gave me pause and I almost pulled up my shorts and retreated, thinking, ‘hey, I am a perv, but I am not the kind who forces other people to watch him masturbate in public’. At that exact moment, the dude stood up, turned and caught a glimpse of me.

Now, I was far enough away and there was enough foliage between us that there was a small chance he couldn’t figure out what I was doing. But then, the earlier show and the fact that all I was wearing were those tiny shorts, probably should have given the guy a clue… a big clue!

He quickly turned back and dropped back to his seated position. I had no idea what to do. So I started watching the little space between his thigh and calf. After careful consideration I determined that there was indeed hand movement going on between his legs. Yep, he’s playing with himself. Still, what if he would rather do so in peace, alone?  What’s a perv to do?

There was no ‘come hither’ gesture or look to encourage me, but, considering our earlier encounter, I decided to make like Sarah Bareillis and be ‘Brave’. I moved about five feet closer and made no bones about, well… my bone. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles and offered up as tantalizing a profile view of my throbbing cock as I could.

He caught sight of me and his reaction was immediate. He stood up and whipped off his shirt, revealing sweetly mounded pecs and a solid, round stomach, both covered in downy white fur. Even from my distance, I had to admire the way his fur contoured and flattered his shape. His nice sized nipples stood out like large, ripe berries on twin snow-covered hills. My mouth would’ve definitely been all over those suckers (pun intended).

His dick was in hand, so I went into full presentation mode wordlessly going through all my favorite moves, never losing sight of this hot polar bear tugging his pud in the open. Eventually, he removed his shorts completely and I could tell he was really into it.

Then, suddenly, he turned to his right and shot his load. I took that as my cue and once his eyes were back on me, I let loose as well. Once finished, I gave him a big grin and, without a word passing between us, I made my way back to my packed up gear and then, with haste, to my car.

-- --

Whether or not there will be any future opportunities to do this remain to be seen. After today, the weather is supposed to turn unseasonably cold for at least seven days.

However, today… partly sunny and a high of 65, so…

…you never know! 













1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

Nothing hotter than a circle jerk. I go to the Philadelphia Jack often, but with things now they are closed. The other thing that crosses my mind is my favorite summer jaunts to the Woods Campground. I usually go up five or six times a summer. Haven't heard anything about how they will be handling this, as it gets PACKED and is clothing optional. But between circle jerks and very hot outdoor sex in the woods, this might be a very quiet summer.