Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday Fun: The Best Part of Waking Up…


Friday Fun: The Best Part of Waking Up…

Is that Folgers in your loving cup?

Mmm hmmm. I can see that.

But, what I want to know is…

What’s in that ‘basket’?

What ‘gets you up’ in the morning?

Are you an ‘early riser’?

Why ‘wooden’ I want to know?

Oh, and keep it ‘brief’ (or 'boxer brief')…

…I like to drink my coffee while it’s still hot.

Have yourselves a divine weekend, full of fun and high spirits!
But please stay safe!
Wishing you all the very best…

- Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque









































Coffee in the Morning, Kisses at Night - Connie Boswell

1 comment:

anne marie in philly said...

since I am a girl, I don't have a "basket". and I have nothing to "get up". and I go commando. TMI! :)