Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National No On Eats Alone Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National No On Eats Alone Day!

Yes! Today is National No On Eats Alone Day!

And why would they?

It's much more fun when in the company of another.

Put out a nice spread?

A real smorgasbord?

A nice all-you-can-eat buffet?

How about a little butter on those buns?

Something finger lickin' good, perhaps?

Now don't be shy. No need to mind your manners, here. 

Once you get permission? Get in there and really pig out.

Yes, satisfy your most primal of appetites.

But do take my advice... 

...always use a wet wipe.

Cuz this is one buffet where you don't wanna be bringing home no leftovers!

Yes, that's me. Nasty as I wanna be!
You? Be your charming selves.
And have a marvelous weekend, darlings!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Eat You Up - BOA























































Eat To The Beat - Blondie

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Im heading back home for the weekend and the Lumbersexual has already asked to hang out. So i won't be eating alone. But I would love to eat him out before that might really scare him....although me myself am not into that much....unless I'm really into the person.

whkattk said...

Reposition! You take the back, I'll take the front.

SickoRicko said...

Love this theme.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh HUNNY!
Now we're talking.
And if you excuse me, I'm gonna need some time alone after all those gifs.

XOXO