Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Wonderland Burlesque's Let's All Go To The Movies: Some Girls Edition

Wonderland Burlesque's 
Let's All Go To The Movies
Some Girls Edition

Some girls give me money, some girls buy me clothes
Some girls give me jewelry, that I never thought I'd own
Some girls give me diamonds, some girls, heart attacks
Some girls I give all my bread to, I don't ever want it back
Some girls give me jewelry, others buy me clothes
Some girls give me children, I never asked them for...

What some girls won't do! 

For their man.

For love.

For fame.

For a cheap thrill.

And it doesn't get any cheaper than these B-Movie treasures.

These girls? Oh, they've got a lot going on... just you wait and see! 

Girls! Girls! Girls!
"The swingin'-est Elvis! + Girls (girls, girls) + Songs (lots of them.) Who could ask for anything more? 
"13 of the coolest songs in RCA's fabulous 'Girls! Girls! Girls! album."
(Are they... are they trying to sell me a boat?)

"Climb aboard your dreamboat for the fastest-movin' fun 'n music!
(I don't think Elvis has that much jam.)

Girls In The Night
"The shock-story of the big city's delinquent daughters!"
(The real shock here is that there is none.)

Girls On The Loose
"Girl gangs that stop at nothing!"
(Not even McDonald's?)

"Crime-crazy! Trigger Happy!"
(I wouldn't have it any other way!)

Girls Under 21
"Sure, we're headed for reform school, but anything's better than our dirty 'dead-end' street!"
(Well, it could be worse. They could be interning for Matt Gaetz.)

Girls In Trouble
"See the shameful things that put them behind walls... and the worse things that happened after they got there."
(I see they blew their budget on Fanci-full's Black Rage #12.)
(An international award winner? Really? What? The Idi Amin Golden Shower Award?)

Girls Of The Road
"Meet the girls of the female hobo 'jungles'!"
(I bet one of 'em wants to know how come that new girl's still got all her teeth?)

"Meet the hunted girls of the female hobo 'jungles!'

Girls At Sea
"Shiner's up to his old tricks again..."

"Oceans of fun... on a wacky wave length."
(Please note, it's girls at sea, but only the male actors get their names on the poster.)

Girls Can Play
"While the crowd roars, a beauty dies!"
(So, this is about the dangers of women playing baseball?)
(A prequel to A League Of Their Own?)

Girls Come First
"...and that's a big problem!"
(Yeah... I don't think that's EVER the problem, dude.)

"He loves women and women love him!"
(Consent is always nice.)

Girls For Rent
"Delightful, dirty & deadly."
(Fashion. Karate. Cars. Guns. And with Georgina Spelvin, no less.) 

Girls In Chains
(Ah, behind bars, I see. And not the kind I like to sit at.)

Girls At The Gynecologist
"5 sexual experiences!"
(This one is for those with a bit of a clinical bent!)
(I can't imagine they did much business at the snack stand during this one.)

--- ---

That's all we have time for this week. 

Tune in next week!

Same time! Same channel!

Refreshments In The Lobby!

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Of course, you know I just adore the Lets All Go to the Lobby videos. The only time I ever saw those was when the drive in played them for vintage fun.

whkattk said...

Oh, poor Elvis...trapped in so many lousy films just to sell more records. Parker sure took him to the cleaners.

SickoRicko said...

Gee, so many girls.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I've never watched one Elvis film. Ever.
I should watch this one.
And I love those two first posters!

XOXO