Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day! From Wonderland Burlesque

Happy Valentine's Day!
From Wonderland Burlesque

Yes, it's February 14th (already!)

My how time flies.

Any special plans today? Let me know. I'd love to learn what makes this day special to you.

I will keep it low key. I adore the day, but have long given up trying to celebrate it in a big way. It is an opportunity to reach out and let those you love know how much you really care about them.

Take the time to do that, my friends.

Time is fleeting.

In the blink of an eye...

Wishing you all a very Happy Valentines' Day.
Celebrate in your own way.
Savor the moment.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Cupid / I've Loved You For A Long Time - The Spinners











Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Valentine's Day my sweets!
💌💋💓💕💗💘💌💗💕💋💗💘💌💘

whkattk said...

Happy Valentine's Day.
We've never done anything special for the day. Unless you count exchanging the card I created about 30 years ago.

SickoRicko said...

Happy V.D.!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Nothing doing here (unless Cupid 15 drops in), but Happy Valentine's Day to you, Upton x

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Was working. Boring. I did eat chocolate, though!

XOXO