Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2022

Friday Fun: It's National Library Lover’s Month!

Friday Fun: 
It's National Library Lover’s Month!


It's still not too late to show your local library some love!

Yes. February is National Library Lover's Month.

And it's okay to love your library. Just don't love in your library? Or? 

Why not? 

Think about it. 

Love among the stacks.

Beneath the iridescent glow of fluorescent lights.

Upon well-worn industrial institutional carpet.

Who puts the 'worm' in 'bookworm?'

Who puts the 'hard' in 'hardcover?'

Dewey Decimal and you?

It's all good.

Or better yet... go to your local library and check out a book. Preferably one of those currently being banned in high schools across this great nation of ours. 

Yes. Reading. 

It's the newest form of activism.

So? What are you waiting for?

Activate!

--- ---

I can't believe it's the end of February!
March will be rolling in soon. 
A lion? Or a lamb? You decide!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Wrapped Up In Books - Belle & Sebastian





















































Young Adult Friction -The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG you read my mind!
I just got my new library card (I moved and I had not visited my new library until this week) and I'm super happy. The new library is in the middle of nowhere (I'll take a pic if I post about it) and it's super cute.
Love libraries. When I was in college, you HAD to go to the microfiches archives. That's where the action was.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

The little library her in Camp Hill had a display set up of banned book. I though that was brilliant and a big fuck you to conservatives.

Meanwhile I have seen that solo jack scene with that hot Asian guy. He know how to work his dick. He had me.

Bob said...

I love any place filled with books.
And the naked mens would be a plus, too!

whkattk said...

Well, you know MY opinion of libraries, books, and bookstores.

SickoRicko said...

Gee, I need to get to a library.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

If Tom Ellis (pic 35) was in my library, I'd happily climb on him (and his adorable doggy trousers/pants!) in order to get a Thud!