Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 02, 2021

Friday Fun: Celebrate National Compliment Your Mirror Day!

Friday Fun: 
Celebrate National Compliment Your Mirror Day!

Mirror, mirror on the wall... I see brilliance, both short and tall!

Exactly who is that beautiful person smiling back at you?

Yes, tomorrow is National Compliment Your Mirror Day. And let's face it - considering all it sees day after day? You know it deserves a little word-sugar. 

So, be generous with that badass self reflecting back at you. Give them credit for all that they've been through in the past year. What you see? Has carried you safely thus far... 

Yes, muh dears, Rita Hayworth is not the only one who gave great face. 

And smile, dammit!

Your pearly whites need to be doing their damn job: spreading a bit of joy, some big happy. 

Now, step to it. You know you wanna do it...

...tell that person in the mirror just how much you love them - for all that they are and have always been!

--- ---

Have a lovely weekend.
July is here, dears... that summer clock?
It's ticking!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Mirror, Mirror - Diana Ross




















































































I Could Give You (A Mirror) - The Eurythmics

4 comments:

whkattk said...

How absolutely extraordinary. Selfies are wonderful. Have yourself a great selfie weekend!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Damn.
I will have to say that I had to go up and down your photo-essay twice. Maybe three times. Some of those are going to go into my *special folder* for further observation.
Maddie has told me I must look at myself naked in the mirror more. I will have to start taking her advice more seriously.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

You always find the perfect music! And images!

Mistress Maddie said...

I always do my housecleaning in the nude. I ensues my mirrors will get cleaned.

And who thinks these national days up?