Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 09, 2021

Friday Fun: Celebrate Nude Recreation Week

Friday Fun: 
Celebrate Nude Recreation Week

Yes, I realize the week is almost up, but you've still time. 

We've got a ton of activities to choose from. Why not do more than one?
(I always do!)

Just leave your clothes at home and take your pick:

Tennis, anyone?

Volleying balls? Ever so much fun!

How about a little touch... football?

Into piercings? Try your hand at archery.

Me? I'm a sucker... for soccer players.

Two or four? Don't just spin your wheels; take me for a ride.

No matter how hot out, I'm always up for a little canoe, dah-ling.

Hiking boots are always sexy (specially if that's all you're wearing).

Batter up! I always have three men on base, not to mention all the ones warming up in the bull pen.

Basketball?. Oh, I do love me a hard court press. And please excuse me if I double dribble.

So many to choose from. 

Enjoy as many as you like. 

But do make sure to celebrate this season in the sun (while showing off your buns!)

--- ---

Wishing you all a spectacular weekend.
Embrace the summer.
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Cake By The Ocean - DNCE





































































































Outside - George Michael

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, now that you put it that way...
I've always found that I do sports better if I'm motivated.

XOXO

PS: I love that George Michael video!

whkattk said...

I love being naked.... Started hiking naked back in my military days. Loved it! And, of course, out on the water or on the beach is always fun. Though no one ever struck up a naked volley ball game. Too bad - I would've joined in.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'll be mostly naked at least of the next four days....heading back to the mountains to the Woods Campground! You watch this crowd upton!!

Hot guys said...

Love me some cake (by the ocean or elsewhere, lol) & love me some jocks! 🔥👏🏻😛

SickoRicko said...

Your posts are always so creative.