Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Fun: Get Outside, Already!

Friday Fun: 
Get Outside, Already!

What are you doing sitting inside?

Celebrate summer!

Get outside.

Go outdoors.

Get some sun.

Breathe.

And if you have the opportunity?

Get naked!

Celebrate every day like a birthday!

In your birthday suit.

--- ---

Wishing you all the best.
You know where I'll be this weekend!
Enjoy!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Wide Open Spaces - The Chicks





































































































Sky Walker - Miguel feat. Travis Scott 

8 comments:

whkattk said...

A weekend order I can easily follow! Kisses!!!

SickoRicko said...

Nice bunch of birthday suits! Jerry and I are fortunate to have TWO clothing optional places to choose from.

Jimmy said...

Question...What does everyone do with the used condoms? We have a "fuck park" and the dog walkers complained of used condoms laying on the bushes and hanging from the trees. Police now patrol the area.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, Hello Miguel.
I've never been to a nudist beach or campground. But seriously tempted after seeing all these men.

XOXO

Hot guys said...

Yass, gotta enjoy the outdoors! 👏🏻

Nature is beautiful! 💚

JiEL said...

Your first header pic is Simon King from UK and he has ALL to please anyone.
The perfect BF to me.

The beefy guy with 82.jpg name is Yvan Cournoyer from here in Province of Quebec. As a matter of fact I have some « Cournoyer » in my relatives cousins.

Cali-Boi said...

Have a good weekend! I was waiting to see a naked Maddie in one of these pictures ��

Inexplicable DeVice said...

We're supposed to be having a heat-wave here (nothing like the one that's recently affected North America, though), but I'm sitting here looking out at mist, and feeling a cool draft on my feet from the cracked-open window.
I'm sure the mist will burn off soon, and I've got to go out later this morning anyway for my second Covid jab. Rolling up my sleeve will be as near to naked as it gets! ;)