Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Weekend Onesie: We'll Sing In The Sunshine

Weekend Onesie: 
We'll Sing In The Sunshine

This photo encapsulates three of my very favorite activities in all the world.

Oh, to play piano and sing in a prairie while being naked outdoors.

If possible? I would never leave.

Oh, don't worry... I always make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks. Enough to share!

Because, you know...

At the prairie?

You never know when somebody is going to come up to you and want to play... a duet.

--- ---

Have a lovely day.
Get outside, if you can.
July is slipping away...
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

We'll Sing In The Sunshine - Helen Reddy

3 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Once set aside the slight sadness of a piano left outside to endure the vagaries of the weather, this picture is really inspiring. I'd love to lean on this piano and listen to that young man's song while breathing the fragrance of the meadow.
This photograph would make a beautiful cover for his album. Preferably a vinyl :-)

SickoRicko said...

I doubt there will be a piano, but Jerry and I are attending a nude gathering today of about 60 men, in the out-of-doors, along a lazy river.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm fond of trios myself.

Hope your having a nice weekend so far handsome.