Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Pots De Creme Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Pots De Creme Day!

Ah, my favorite dessert.

So rich and creamy...

And, dream of dreams, they come in a multitude of flavors.

Which is your favorite?

Chocolate?

Carmel?

Vanilla?

Now, I don't know about you...

...but I know I could only eat but a spoonful!

For those with bigger appetites?

Go ahead... Pig out!

And don't you worry... 

Nobody here would ever judge you if you licked it clean!

--- ---

Have yourself a lovely weekend.
Rain is predicted here and we need it.
Whatever the weather... enjoy!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Special shout out to our dear friend, whkattk 
from Big Whack Attack, who is responsible 
for a number of the pictures I share with you today!

Dessert - Dawin ft. Silentó






























































Sweet Sticky Thing - Ohio Players

4 comments:

Bob said...

It's gonna be hot and sticky here , and not in the good way!

Have a great weekend, Upton!

whkattk said...

The flavor doesn't matter to me, I like them all - though taste does. 😁
Thanks for the shout-out, and have an excellent weekend!

SickoRicko said...

Tasty!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

There's few things as hot as watching a man cum.

XOXO