Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 07, 2021

Weekend Onesie: Who Knew?

Weekend Onesie: 
Who Knew?

Who knew I was so susceptible to the subluminal influence of advertisements?

Mother always did want someone to blame...

I wonder if One Million 20,000 Moms ever boycotted any of these companies? 

--- ----

Enjoy the day.
Wishing you all the very best.
Stay safe.
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Glad To Be Gay - The Tom Robinson Band

It comes in pill form! Who knew?

I was once a bright young thing.

Ah, all those wasted nights at the bar!

If I'd only known, I'd be home by now!

In the days before Grindr.

They only sang songs by Jerry Hermann. 



I really need to get me a new travel agent!

The Fabulous Fablon goes by the name Sixpence these days.

I'm a little tea pot...
(I do them short and stout.)

I was dizzy from all the activity in the tea rooms.

Hmm. And here I thought it was only good for healthy nails.

I'm all for diversity.

I've tried many things at bedtime.
Ovaltine was never one of them.

Variety is the spice of life. 
(But I'll pass on the institutionalized racism.)

I Am What I Am - Gloria Gaynor

4 comments:

Bob said...

To be fair, the guy on the left in that first pic does look very queer.

xoxo

SickoRicko said...

Whatta lotta fun!

Mistress Maddie said...

Fuck the 20, 000 mom's and the broomstick they rode in on. They need to lighten up and get a sense of humor.

SickoRicko said...

I thought for sure I had left a comment yesterday.