Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 02, 2022

Friday Fun: Grow One For World Beard Day

Friday Fun: 
Grow One For World Beard Day

The first Saturday in September (tomorrow!) is World Beard Day - a day when all things facially furry and masculine are celebrated and revered.

Now, I know, this is short notice, but... to get in on the fun, one really must grow one. 

And a bit of scruff? Well, I suppose it will have to do...

Now...

I do like a long one. 

The feel of it in my hands. Though, girth plays an important role, as well.

Give it a tug? And the one attached picks up on any and all suggestions mighty quick. 

The short stout ones? Well, they do offer quite a different sensation, but..  can be just as fulfilling. 

As for those that are trimmed and sculpted?  Why, that can result in a rather devilish appearance, don't you agree? 

Do keep them clean. No one likes a nasty surprise.

And do display them proudly whenever possible.

Personally? There's nothing I like to see at the prairie more than one jutting out, making its presence known.

Point it in my direction? I will make like Diana Ross and 'reach out and touch.'

I do so love to watch them grow.

I find it quite magical. 

And once they reach their zenith and are fully flush? The appearance, no matter the size, is nothing short of majestic. Truly breathtaking. One of nature's finest moments.

Why...

One's jaw will simply drop at the sight of it.

Hope you all catch sight of something jaw dropping this weekend.
It's all in the eye... and, frequently, the hands... of the beholder.
Enjoy, my dears.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Growing On Me - Foxes




































































































Growing On Me - The Darkness

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Huh, no. You don't want to see me with a beard. I do however look good with a 5' o clock shadow. It's nice to see some beards leaving....it was becoming way over kill when every other guy and his mother had a beard.

whkattk said...

Scruff is okay. Some guys can rock the beard look, some can't. Personally, I can't wait for this fashion craze to end.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I love men with some stubble. Yes. The only thing I like better is a man with a nice beard and a nice dick.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Done!