Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 09, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy Save Your Photos Month

Friday Fun: Happy 
Save Your Photos Month!

Selfies are the gift that just keeps on giving.

So, be sure to save your photos on your phone and laptop.

That way you can share them with your friends and family for generations to come.

Because nothing says 'I'm proud of who I am' like a pic of your dick taken in the men's room at your local truck stop.

And, speaking of truck stops and public restrooms... remember!

Backing stuff up is super important. And I should know...

I've been backing my stuff up for years and years.

September is here, my dears.
Time is fleeting, so make it snappy!
Take a pic of your dick today!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

#SELFIE - The Chainsmokers
 



































































































Selfie Song - Kurt Darren

3 comments:

whkattk said...

No reason to be ashamed and every reason to be proud of who you are and what you have. Snap away, guys!

Mistress Maddie said...

Is this you subtle way of asking for nude selfies??? Wait...I have your email right.....

SickoRicko said...

A very lovely assortment!