Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Mud Pack Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Mud Pack Day!

It's good, not-so-clean fun!

It's National Mud Pack Day!

So, indulge today. Immerse yourself in the experience. Cover your day in flesh and mud!

Plus, it's good for your skin.

Oh, come on... 

You know you want to get in there and get down and dirty!

Whatever filthy business you get up to this weekend...
Be sure to have a good time.
Life is short... but great memories live long!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Mud Blood - Loïc Nottet





























































My Name Is Mud - Primus

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ha!
That Primus video! And I've forever wanted to go to one of those Thermal Waters Spas and have a mud treatment. I would refrain from having sex IN the mud, though. I like it cleaner.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Well, I haven't played in the mud in decades. Perhaps it's time and this is the perfect excuse! Happy weekend. Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

Yuk!

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh... Ill have the opportunity to get dirty this weekend...but it won't be in the mud my dear.

FelchingPisser said...

At one of the gay campgrounds here in Michigan, there is a mud pit for naked wallowing. I have never availed myself of it...though I have seen a number of men enjoying themselves. More sensual/erotic play than full on sex.

Deliciousdeity said...

Hahaha SickoRicko! Well, I am just not sure about it tbh. In a beach town in Estonia called Pärnu one can apply the mud, but I much preferred Rudas Gyógyfürdő és Uszoda in Budapest. Thermal bath :)