Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 01, 2022

Weekend Onesie: The Tipping Point

Weekend Onesie: 
The Tipping Point

This is a lovely photo of Lake Galena taken by our own, multi-talented Mistress Maddie! I'd asked permission to use it at some future date a long time ago (I hope there was no expiration date.) 

This photo perfectly captures how I feel this time of year.

Powerless to stop autumn's ceaseless march, I now must simply and quietly observe, as seasons change. 

It's not unlike the passing of one's life. 

At some point, we must accept the inevitable passing of time. 

Enjoy all you can.
Breathe deep.
Savor every moment.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Seasons Change - Exposé

4 comments:

Bob said...

Having spent yesterday waiting for Ian to strike only to be told AFTER he'd march through that he'd weakened because of cooler air in the state, I am ready for fall. Our summer had some hot days but not long stretches of them, so it was more pleasant than normal, but now I need cool mornings, leaves changing, cool evenings and sweaters.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

It is a lovely photo. Mistress Maddie certainly has got a good eye.

I quite like Autumn - Time to harvest and tidy up ready for renewal in Spring. I'm not sure when I'm going accept the passing of time, though? This coming Spring I'll be having a go at being 37 for the eleventh time. Maybe next Spring I'll try 38...?

Deliciousdeity said...

I much welcome the coming of fall, things pass away and life gets a little slower. The frenetic summer goes its way. But then again, my Scandy blood loves the dark and cold haha! MM has a good meditative eye!

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh yes.....I remember that picture you requested. I miss that lake...and it was indeed taken with the blahs of transiting into fall. When the mood hits...Im a summer person... best to get outdoors and take in the fall scenery. Then I'm set for autumn. Thank you everybody for the compliment