Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy Italian-American Heritage Month

Friday Fun: 
Happy Italian-American Heritage Month

I love Italian!

Love a nice big mouthful.

The sweetest sauce.

Nice plump meatballs.

I love it served up hot and fresh.

Each, a piatto molto gustoso!

Now...are these all authentic Italian dishes? 

Doubtful, but that's what you get when you rely on Google to do your internet searches.

So, fuhgeddaboudit!  Go ahead... Indulge yourself.

Dig in.

This is the month to make a real pig of yourself - Italian-style!

Just take a look at this feast.
Goditi ogni delizioso boccone.
Buon appetito!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Italian Love Song - Tina Arena

































































Old Italian Love Song - Ramon Novarro

4 comments:

Xersex said...

Thamnks for your tribute to Italy. Xersex from Milan, Italy

Mistress Maddie said...

I agree I don't know if the raw Italian either. But they all certainly have big Italian sausage and meatballs. My one partner 5 years was Italian. The worst relationship I had, but I will say he had a huge cock. I later learned from many that they nicknamed it Godzilla.

whkattk said...

I don't think all of them are Italian, but it doesn't matter to me. They're all gorgeous.

SickoRicko said...

I'll take the one with the sunflower.