Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 06, 2022

Stop The Presses! Janet Jackson - Make Me

Stop The Presses! 
Janet Jackson - Make Me

"I see what you're doing..."

How did this get by me?

Oh, hell... I am always a day late and a dollar short.

Looks like this dropped on YouTube on October 2nd.

And it looks like Janet is getting some use out of that old Scream set.

But that is not the only thing being revisited here.

Seems our girl is picking up where she should have never let off. This has a surprisingly fun, joyous sound reminiscent of some vintage All For You era Janet.

Yes, she's got her sexy back, and playing it oh-so coy.

Well, I for one am so happy.

Now I got my Autumn groove.

Love me some Janet.
So glad to hear this one.
Give that video a peek, won't ya?
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Make Me - Janet Jackson


3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Good grief!!!!! It's about damn time!!!!! It's the longest hiatus I've ever seen. I love the sound of it too...and she looks great.

Bob said...

I loves me some Janet and love this old school vibe.

And you're right about the Scream set and some of the wardrobe, too!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG UPTOOOOON!
I did a post with her today! Everybody was like: 'I just commented on this in Upton's blog'...!
LMAOOO

Oh, Upton. If you lived closer we'd have the Kikis of the CENTURY!!

*smooches*

XOXO