Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 08, 2022

Weekend Onesie: Fall Is A Great Time To Get A Little Bit 'Curious'

Weekend Onesie: 
Fall Is A Great Time To Get A Little Bit 'Curious'

Now that our activities are moving indoors...

...you'll need to find something new to occupy your time.

So, go ahead... get a little 'curious.'


And, while ample libations help loosen things up...


....do be careful about who you hit upon!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Wishing you all a delightful weekend.
Expand your whore-rizons.
Go ahead, get curious!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Curious - Hayley Kiyoko











Curious - Franz Ferdinand

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

Gee, I didn't know sticking my dick in a pumpkin could look like so much fun? And coincidentally I was just at the orchard yesterday and bought a bunch of them. But I gather it won't be as tight around my dick as the lads

Have a good weekend my friend!