Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Car Free Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Car Free Day!

Everybody needs to get from Point A to Point Z.

But how you choose to do it? Well, that's a matter of style! And it doesn't necessarily involve a truck or a car. 

Today, to celebrate National Car Free Day, I offer up several suggestions - alternatives which truly motivate:

Rollerblades

Roller Skates

Ice Skates

Skate Boards

Bicycles

Scooters

ATVs

Motorcycles

As displayed below, I'm certain you, too, will find yourself in the mood to go car free, for the possibilities are truly inspiring.

Get where I'm going?
Then get where you wanna be!
Get inspired!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Where Do You Go - No Mercy









































































I Will Get There - Boyz II Men

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

If I can't drive my car you better be sure Ill be riding something big.

BatRedneck said...

This speaks to me, for I do not own a car - never have, never will. The main downside of course is that I rely upon public transportations, which means I have to live in a large enough town with a recently extended tramway network.
Anyway, thanks for the 2nd guy, the one on the buggy. Totally worth playing with in the bushes...
Hug you. L.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh
That Vespa, though...

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

So much loveliness.