Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Titillation Tuesday: What Your Cup Says About You

 
Titillation Tuesday:
What Your Cup Says About You

Up in the morning?

Getting yourself all revved up?

You're welcome to 'cup' anything you like.

But tell me...

What does your 'cup' say about you?

I'm hoping your morning isn't too hard.
Or... do I?
My advice: gulp, don't sip.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Wake Me Up - Avicii









































Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

5 comments:

Xersex said...

love everyone, but exp. #1 witn his dick in his cup!

whkattk said...

It has a line drawing of a bunch of penguins ... the type of drawing where the pen is never lifted from the surface.

Not sure what that would say about me.

SickoRicko said...

Very titillating!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG love Green Day!
And I don't do coffee, but if some of these men offered, I'd be pressed to say no...

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Well you know I'm a size queen so I usually have two big cups.