Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Be Curious - Summertime Edition

Weekend Onesie:
Be Curious - Summertime Edition

If I had a beer for every time I heard this one...

Curious men. Love 'em? Loathe 'em?

They're everywhere you turn.

Personally? I don't have time for them.

I mean, I certainly understand their situation... but it's not mine to help them with. I just don't have the bandwidth or the patience.

Take that crap to a sex worker who gives a rat's ass.

I am no man's 'experiment.' (Unless it's something new to both of us.)

And who knew that a brewery from Wisconsin could be so sly?

What? We're reading something more into this than intended? Shut your mouth!

Or open it... and pour in a cold one.

Either way, trust me... something's going down that throat!

Hurry, boys... October is right around the corner.
May the days remain as golden as the sun's warming rays allow.
And as plentiful as the pleasures found when 'him' meets 'him.'
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque





--- ---

Here's To Summer - Jessica Jarell

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I agree, that beer company certainly seems preoccupied with gay in the hookups. I can remember once sitting at at a bar and a Curious guy sitting next to me. I remember after a few and more conversation he placed his hand on my leg very close to my dick and asked if he could experiment on it. Who was I to say no.. all I had to do is lay back and let him suck it.

SickoRicko said...

Fun post!

VoenixRising said...

HOW did any of those get past the Schlitz executives? I can understand the ad agency being full of closeted gay men in the 50s who were desperate to give the man a slap across...whatever...but c'mon!

(BTW, I'm stealing all of them to repost!)

Love ya...