Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Titillation Tuesday: The Thrill Of The Grill!

Titillation Tuesday: 
The Thrill Of The Grill!

Ah, tradition!

It's not too late... There's still time.

Invite your buddies over!

Have yourself a nice BBQ in the backyard.

Heat it up. Nice and hot. Get those juices flowing. Make it sizzle.

Then slap some meat between those buns!

Yep.

Get 'er done, son!

Tick, tock, my dears!
Take advantage of these final warm days.
And enjoy the thrill of the grill!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Thrill Of The Grill - Kim Carnes


































Thrill - First To Eleven

5 comments:

Xersex said...

marvellous sexy post!

whkattk said...

If you're good at grilling your meat, you don't need an apron. LOL

SickoRicko said...

Beautiful buns!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I don't know how to grill, but I love me some good meat.

XOXO

Sassybear said...

Few things are sexier then gatherings of men in the all together in nature for almost any activity. I wish I had the privacy to BBQ naked, alone or with friends.