Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Creme De Menthe Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Creme De Menthe Day

They may be a little green around the edges, but these men are in mint condition.

Yes, it's National Creme De Menthe Day - so let's celebrate - the gayest way possible!

"Crème de menthe is a liqueur with a distinct minty flavor that comes from the infusion of mint or peppermint in grain alcohol. The alcohol is steeped with the mint leaves or extract for several days before being filtered, sweetened, and lightly aged."

Now, all of these may not be a perfect color match...

But, it's all green to me.

And oh, so tasty!

Dreamy and creamy.

Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

And after all...

It's what's on the inside that counts!

Mix a little something up for your fine self.
Get a little in you today!
My advice? Sip slowly.
-  uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Creme De Menthe - Doug Fowlkes & The Airdales





















































Creme De Menthe - Tito Puente

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I've never been a creme de menthe person. In the fall and winter I have been known to take a night cap over the rocks of a whiskey bourbon but only I'm really cold nights. Now any of these guys would do I can get behind that! Have a great weekend Upton.

Gary M. said...

Suddenly green is my favorite color...can't imagine why.

Xersex said...

love green a lot!

whkattk said...

There's no need to be picky about the shade of green....

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I have no idea what creme de menthe is, but I do know that I really like how green look on these men. What little of it they happen to have on...

XOXO

P.S. where ARE you??

SickoRicko said...

So. Much. Variety.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Just a pint of Creme de Menthe for me, please.

Served by meaty #24 with assistance from that fox #26 (okay, so he's a coyote).

Sassybear said...

Green is my favorite color. Green lantern my favorite character. Hot men my favorite scenery. Thanks for giving me all 3.