Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 08, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Friday Fun:
Happy National Truck Driver 
Appreciation Week

Ah, for the love of a good-hearted, hard truckin' man!

Yes, starting Sunday, the second week in September is National Truck Driver Appreciation Week.

And what's not to appreciate?

These men deliver the goods and they always have a big load to deliver.

Truck stops, rest stops, panty drops!

Something magical to be found no matter which side of the glory hole you're working.

So tip your trucker's cap to these eighteen-wheelin', heart stealin', rubber peelin' men and let 'em know you are there for them!

Ah, the smell of diesel, the spark of chrome, the blowing of the horn...
It's the call of the lot lizard!
Enjoy!
- uptonking

Truck, Yeah! - Tim McGraw





































































Truck Drivin' Song - Weird Al Yankovic

5 comments:

Xersex said...

very erotic 👏👏👏👏

Mistress Maddie said...

Maybe I should hit a rest stop on the way to the Woods today and do my part!!!!!

I hooked up with a trucker once at a rest stop...took me by surprise. It started in my car then to his cab, where to my surprise he wanted fucked. He was as butch as they come.

whkattk said...

Truckers do love them the rest stops. Head out to one and celebrate.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I would let Tim McGraw do unspeakable things to me. And these photos are fire.

XOXO

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I wonder what Optimus Prime would have to say about such things?

Funnily enough, some of the first artwork by Etienne I found was a little strip about a truck stop.