Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday Fun: Celebrating National Patriot Day

Friday Fun: 
Celebrating National Patriot Day

Today is actually quite a solemn occasion, as we commemorate those who lost their lives during the horrific events of September 11, 2001 and honor all first-responders, for their bravery, service and sense of duty. 

I have decided to use this opportunity to celebrate one of our nation's most revered everyday heroes: firefighters!

Children aspire to be them, while adults acknowledge and appreciate their one-of-a-kind community service.

So, with boots on and hoses in hand... let's send up a spray of praise for these courageous, selfless individuals!

--- ---

Have a great weekend.
Wishing you all the very best.
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Fire - Ohio Players























































































































































My Fire Department Needs A Fireman - 
The Shadows of Knight

6 comments:

Bob said...

All that beefcake and those big hoses almost make me wanna start a fire.
I kid ...or do I?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh myyyy...
That first photo! Holy shit. That man is built like the proverbial brick house. Excuse me while I go touch myself.

And I can't believe it's been nineteen years since 9/11. That was a horrible day. I'm still shocked that people seemed so outraged and up in arms when 9/11 happened and now that almost two hundred thousand people have died because IMPOTUS is an incompetent, corrupt idiot they don't say much. The chorus of protesters is so small...

Oh, well. I'm just going to enjoy your firefighters.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Fire fighters are real patriots...and so are ***most*** police officers.
Have a great weekend, Upton!

anne marie in philly said...

they NEVER show up at your house undressed like that! pity.

Mistress Maddie said...

Great post...you know how to please handsome! Here Here to the service men and women who keep us safe and protect us. I think it's appalling how they get treated in this country. Something is wrong when we have veterans living on the streets.

SickoRicko said...

You always do such tremendous research for your excellent posts.