Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Tune-Up Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Tune-Up Day!

On occasion, we all need a tune-up, am I right?

You know... 

...someone to pull out the old dip stick.

...check your lug nuts.

...lube up your chasis.

...smooth out your bumper.

...rotate your tires.

...increase your fuel injection.

Hell, maybe all you really need is someone to slam all your doors. 

Real. Hard.

Yes, indeed. Grab your stick shift, fellas... looks like you are in for some first class full-service... with a smile.

--- ---

Wishing you all the very best.
Chins up! 
We will get through this together, my friends.

- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Pull Up to the Bumper - Grace Jones





















































































































You Can Drive My Car - Christina

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

when I go to the auto shop, I never get THIS kind of service! DAMN! I must be going to the wrong shop!

whkattk said...

I have this sudden urge to go see a mechanic!

Have a terrific weekend!

Mistress Maddie said...

Yes, we could all use a tune up!!!!! I got out my dip stick yesterday for probably the fourth time and had fun with it. Even had two voyeurs' watching which made it all the more thrilling.

SickoRicko said...

Where, exactly, is this garage?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ooh.
You have no idea how badly I need an oil check.
They can do alignment while they’re at it, too!

Happy Friday!

XoXo