Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 07, 2020

Happy Labor Day, from Wonderland Burlesque!

Happy Labor Day, from Wonderland Burlesque!

Ah, yes, Labor Day! Typically, this would mark the last day at the Minnesota State Fair... something I have not missed attending since 1978. This year it was cancelled for some reason... can't think of what it might have been... Anyhoo! The end of the fair also traditionally marks the end of summer, with the kiddies soon to return to school. So, I have always had mixed feelings about this holiday (but then, that is so true of almost ALL holidays). 

In any event... do your best to get outside and enjoy the weather, be what it may. Fall is upon us, with captive winter fast approaching. Normally, like Persephone returning to the underworld, this change in season would trigger my own imminent return to the bunker. But, seeing as how I have been stuck there since March 9th... it makes little difference to me. Other than marking time on the calendar, I wonder how I shall differentiate the days. 

In the good old day, I would try my favorite tried and true method to pass the time; a little activity I liked to call 'A Dick A Day'. But that's not going to be possible either, at least not until there is a proven vaccine (I'm not lining up for this shotgun cure the orange ogre is forcing through in time for election day). 

So, be that as it may - and who knows if I could even pull off such a stunt (curse you time and gravity) - I shall have to make due with those found on the web, much like the ones I offer below. 

These are hardworking men. And, as the saying goes... a hard man is good to find!

Enjoy.

Save the Overtime For Me - Gladys Knight and the Pips













































































Workin' Overtime - Diana Ross

6 comments:

Jimmy said...

Nothing like a sweaty man who knows how to use his tool! Theses guys would all be welcome to putter around my house.

Bob said...

Gladys, Diana, and hot hardworking mens? It really is a holiday!

anne marie in philly said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm, menz with toolz.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy Labor Day!
Gimme!

XoXo

SickoRicko said...

Very hot, very sexy!

Have a good day!

whkattk said...

I suddenly have a thousand projects that need done. Send them all over here!