Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 05, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Raise Your Glass to The Summer of 2020

Weekend Onesie: 
Raise Your Glass to The Summer of 2020

Ah, September. Here you are, again. 

I am simply not ready to say good-bye to summer. Not yet. It makes me so sad.

I feel as if I failed to take full advantage of the season.

I recall the tail end of spring... with the promise of summer standing in the doorway. 

That's the first time this vision floated into our lives... a wonderful photo from A Day with The Mistress Borghese - one she has so kindly allowed me to re-share with you here. 

Yes... a blissful reverie in the form of one Pam Demic. Apropos, you say? How true. But then, seize the day, my dear! Be one with the times! 

Such a beauty - radiant and resplendent in all the colors of the season. Ah, such hope. 

I can't quite put my finger on it (or can I?)... her bouquet of many colors, her sweeping up-do, that bright tight pocket tee, the daisy ring upon latex-gloved hand? But something about this photo caught my eye. 

Oh, I know what it is... that jigger of chilled gin clutched in her dainty mitt.

Ah, yes... Pam Demic - that bitch will raise a glass (and her heels) to just about anything. 

Or so I hear... it's just a rumor. One I like spreading... not unlike a certain well-coiffed dame enjoys spreading her... oh, but I've said too much! I've said too much. 

Come, one and all, and let us join Pam Demic, patron saint of the summer of 2020, and raise a glass in memory of this glorious season that has but ended.

As we usher in the fall, let us all keep in mind...  somewhere, out there...

...Pam's pourin' herself another one!

Well, makes sense. This is a celebration. 

And you can't have fireworks unless you're well lit!

Cheers, dears!

Thank you, Mistress.

Raise Your Glass - Glee

5 comments:

Bob said...

"And you can't have fireworks unless you're well lit!"

Enough said!

anne marie in philly said...

you never see maddie without a G&T. gurl has great metabolism. and to know her is to LOVE her!

Mistress Maddie said...

You and your readers are to kind and glad these silly pictures brightened moods. And your words even brightened mine!!!! Patron Saint of Summer???? Oh that is most perfect and a healthy compliment i can live with that!!!!!!! Cheers to you my luv. Your always on my mind.

Cali-Boi said...

We love our Mistress!!!!!! Fun post...im never that creative. Of course the many I posted are of a different nature...

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Pan Demic IS the patron saint of Summer!

XOXO