Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Weekend Onesie: I Know the Feeling...

Weekend Onesie: 
I Know the Feeling...

I hear you loud and clear.

I know exactly what you're saying.

You're preaching to the choir, kid.

I know the feeling...

I know that song.

By heart.

--- ---

The sexual lockdown continues! 

But hey, we're all in the same boat. 

Well, we're all on the same ocean... separate boats, six feet apart. But all rowing in the same direction.

Where are we headed? I dunno. When will we get there? I'm not certain. All that I know is... 

Hmm. Well, nothing really.

Don't worry, though. We'll get through this together. Hang in there!

Hoping you are all behaving yourselves and having a lovely weekend. 

Wishing you all the very best!

Need A Little Sugar in My Bowl - Bessie Smith

4 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

if it were not for self-luv, I'd have no luv at all!

Mark Greene said...

Believe it or not It is more comforting hearing someone say, "I haven't a clue but We will get through this." Than all these "experts" throwing out their mixed messages, Politicians lying selling us false hopes (it will all go away crap)And hearing my friends bitch about how tired they are of this and how they want things to return to normal.

It is good to hear the truth: "I don't know. I have no answers. But I'm dealing with it and I will be here with you to deal."
Thank you.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I am going to be so totally slutty when there's a vaccine...

XOXO

whkattk said...

Bessie! Classic blues, baby! And so fitting for the shitstorm we're living through.