Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 06, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Saxophone Day!

Friday Fun: Happy National Saxophone Day!

Well, we made it through the week!

I think that, all by itself, entitles us all to celebrate a little.

So put on your dancing shoes and get down to the sound of that whacky sax.

Yes... you make me dance, bring me up, bring me down, play it sweet. Make me move like a freak.

Hey, everybody... it's National Saxophone Day. 

So do what comes natural. 

Put lips to reed and make like a jazzman. 

Be a hep cat and...

Blow, man, blow!

--- ---

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Take good care of yourselves. 
Enjoy!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan






























Jazzman - Carole King

3 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

everybody needs something to blow!

SickoRicko said...

Who knew there were so many pix of men with saxophones?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I love Carol King.
And putting your lips together to blow is something everybody needs to learn...

XOXO

p.s. I never knew there were so many pics of half naked men playing an instrument!!!