Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

John Roberts' New Single: Freaks!

John Roberts' New Single: Freaks!

John Roberts, who does the voice of Linda on Bob's Burgers has a new single out. It came out just in time for Halloween (but this is the first chance I have had to post about it). 

I adore him. He's very funny and talented... and cute (like the person some little nerd boy I babysat in high school would have turned out to be). I like his sensibility. And he's smart - just check out his fashion homages to 1980's era Elton John, Pet Shop Boys and Thomas Dolby in his new video!

Freaks - John Roberts

He previously released a single/video for his song Looking, which was on my faves list for 2019. And, of course, he can be found on YouTube portraying his mother (one of which landed him his gig on Bob's Burgers).

Mother's Day - John Roberts

My Son is Gay? - John Roberts

The Christmas Tree - John Roberts

Make Your Mom Proud - John Roberts

Take good care of yourselves. I know we're all feeling rather anxious these days. Find a quiet space within and remain centered. No matter the outcome... we'll be fine.

Here's hoping for the best.

Until next time...

And thanks for reading.







2 comments:

whkattk said...

Dignity, Integrity, Civility, Empathy. That's what I hope we can return to.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhhh I like.
The Freaks video is giving me Blue Monday. So good!
And him in that leather jacket? and with some manliner?
Gimme!

XOXO