Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 05, 2020

Happy National Love Your Red Hair Day!



Happy National Love Your Red Hair Day!

Who knew this was a thing?

Oh, those saucy gingers! Such a delectable treat (though an acquired taste to be sure).

And... no matter what you call them... 

Spitfire! Fire Crotch! Carrot Top!

Copper Nob! Fireball! Cheeto-head!

Daywalker! Matchstick! Fire Bunny!

Hot Tamale! Pumpkin Pounder! Fire and Ice!

Rusty Springs! Fire Bush! Cherry Masher!

You have to admit - they are sexy as hell!

So dance into the fire.

Just be careful not to get singed!

--- ---

Enjoy!
Life is good.
Breathe.
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Redhead Walking - Beat Happening

































































































































































A View To A Kill - Duran Duran

6 comments:

Gary M. said...

I've never seen such a beautiful collection of redness in one place before. I need to find one for myself and celebrate their day!

Jimmy said...

My other half has dark stick straight thick red hair. It has lost its luster with years and the red beard is now dull and grey. But he is still hot!

anne marie in philly said...

the ultimate ginger boy - PRINCE HARRY! I do loves me a redheaded bear!

whkattk said...

Oh, come on...who doesn't love a Ginger??? 😁

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes, yes, YES!
Love me some redheads. I've known some (biblically, mind you) and they're delicious. I prefer the beefy ones. They are usually fire in bed. I don't see the scorn, to be honest.
Love that Duran Duran song, btw. And the singer in Beat Happening? Yum, that voice!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

They often have nice cocks.