Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Candy Month

Friday Fun:
Happy National Candy Month

A little something for you to chew on today...

Since this is LGBTQ+ Pride Month, I thought, why not celebrate National Candy Month in the gayest way possible?

Let's find the gayest candy and pair it with a bit of gay eye candy!

Who could resist such a tempting combination? 

Not me. 

Although I definitely do prefer one over the other, I'll take my sweet wherever I can!

By the way, all the eye candy in today's post is handpicked by moi from the delectable selection available daily over at our friend BatRedneck's blog, Workmen And Rednecks

So be sure to drop by his crib and see all that he has to offer!

Oh, and... suck a bag of dicks!

Wishing you all the sweetest of weekends.
Kick back, relax... summer is here.
Enjoy it while you can.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Lick It Lollipop - RuPaul feat. Lady Bunny




































This little item was being sold at a dollar store in Canada until parents complained after their daughter bought some, brought it home and started asking questions. It's candy! The store owner apologized and pulled them from the shelf, but... you can still find them elsewhere.














Lick It - 20 Fingers

5 comments:

whkattk said...

A great selection! Happy weekend.

Hot guys said...

Oooohhh, I do love me some candy in my life! 😛

All kinds of candy, actually! 👅

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I'll take the coffee nips - and the rest of him - please! But not the Nips - they look ghastly.

'Gay Away' being sold for a dollar?!? It's absolutely priceless! I can't say the same about 'Spermies' though...

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, I absolutely approve of this post.
The eye candy! And Ru and Bunny? Perfect.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Lots-O-Yummy Gummies!