Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Play Catch Week

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Play Catch Week

I like to play catch.

Catcher? It's my favorite position.

Oh, I still get up on the mound and pitch on occasion, but, truth be told... I'd rather catch.

You can pitch me a slow ball, a fast ball, or even a spit ball... I'm there for you.

Just like the gentlemen pictured below.

Never played catch?

You really need to open yourself up to the experience.

And what a better time to do it? It's National Play Catch Week!

And, no... this ain't something you want to do with your Dad on the front lawn.

Or... maybe...?

All depends on your definition of 'daddy.'

(And how well you know your neighbors.)

Have a wonderful weekend.
Try something new. 
Open yourself up to the experience!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bottoms Up - Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj





































































































Bottom's Up 2.0 - Keke Palmer

4 comments:

HuntleyBiGuy said...

I love to play catch. And it is a lot of give and take, and back and forth.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love Keke!
And playing catcher has always been fun. It' my fav position in baseball. One thing I'v learned? Always wear your safety gear.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I shall wish you a fabulous weekend --- maybe out at your beloved prairie --- catching or pitching to your heart's content.

Mistress Maddie said...

Then get ready to bend over and catch...because I'm ready and in the mood to pitch Upton!!!!! I think you'd be very fun......