Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 03, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Repeat Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Repeat Day

Twice is the spice!

Some things bear repeating, right?

So, why not double your pleasure!

Today, we celebrate National Repeat Day.

Yes, sometimes seeing double is well worth that second glance. 

They say it takes two...

And these gentlemen offer a lot to look at!

When nature gets it right?

Repetition: it's a good thing!

Wishing you all the very best.
We are all deserving.
Concentrate on the joy of each day.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

--- ---

Put On Repeat - Sabrina Claudio







































































































Rinse & Repeat - Riton feat. Kah-Lo

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I love threesomes! But I have yet to meet twins damn it. It's on my bucket list, though I did play around with two gays brothers once, that used to live next door when I was a teen.

Have a good Upton...Im off to Philly for the weekend.

Carl Miller Daniels said...

Great post! Extremely hot! Yum!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Now, this is something I'd love to try.
Double the pleasure, double the fun!

XOXO

Deliciousdeity said...

Old movies and leftovers may not seem sexy, but you know what's to come (and you can't wait) and secondly well, more FLAVOUR! Happy Weekend Mate, I KNOW I will have a GOOD one!

whkattk said...

The repeat is worth it with these guys. And, OMG, look how young the triplets were in some of those photos!

SickoRicko said...

Since I have double-vision, I get to repeat-repeat.