Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 08, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy All Is Ours Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy All Is Ours Day!

Today is National All Is Ours Day! Observed each year on April 8th, it is a day of appreciation, which can be celebrated in three ways.  

First, it can be looked at as a time to appreciate the beauty of nature and all that life has to offer. Something as simple as noticing the various birds at your local park or right outside your window can be a revelation. Up to something more adventurous? Try exploring our National Parks and trail systems. Whatever one can do... take time to look up in the sky or pause a moment and notice the new spring blooms; taking in our surroundings is a great way to celebrate this holiday!
 
Another way to celebrate the day is by appreciating everything we have, even if we don’t have much.  

And the third way to celebrate is by sharing all that we have with others. 

Well, you know me... I'm going to celebrate all three ways. 

I adore nature and can't wait to get back to my beloved prairie and bask in all its glories. 

I also appreciate all I have; I celebrate this on a daily basis by exercising and eating right. Yes, indeed... I am very grateful for what I have.

And, of course, because I appreciate what I have... I will want to share it with others; just like all these fellow nature enthusiasts pictured below.

Does it put you in the mood to celebrate? 

Why, I can almost smell the moist, rich dark earth, the budding trees, and... oh, my... is that a bear?

Yes, one never knows what one might stumble on. And that's at the heart of the beauty, excitement and adventure that nature has to offer.

So, go ahead. Be brave. Breathe it all in and spend a little time in the great outdoors, today!
 
Isn't spring amazing? 
It's like a second lease on life!
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Spring Affair - Donna Summer





































































































Spring Fever - Elvis Presley and Shelley Fabares

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love, love, LOVE donna Summer.
Her music makes me wanna dance. And love spring, allergies be damned.
Some of these men you published today would give me a different kind of Spring Fever, though...

XOXO

whkattk said...

I do enjoy me some nature. Which is why I miss me naked hikes. Without the ability to do that, I still appreciate being able to laze around outdoors and float around in my pool. If a couple of friends spend the day back there with me, so much the better.
Have yourself a really excellent weekend! Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

It reached the mid-70s here yesterday so Jerry and I spent a few hours at our favorite nude beach on the Columbia River. We appreciate that.