Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 01, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National One Cent Day!

Friday Fun: Happy National One Cent Day!

I was so happy to discover this is an actual holiday!

Happy One Cent Day!

I have so many favorites, but there is one (s)cent that stands heads above the rest...

Man scent.

I love my men au naturale... and all natural.

So, stow your cologne. Forget the deodorant. As long as you had a shower that morning... we're all good.

For me? Nothing beats it.

Yes, it's even better than poppers!

So... lie back and allow me to indulge myself. And if the spirit moves you?

Feel free to partake yourself.

(Wait a minute... Did I misread this?)

(Happy April Fools' Day!)

--- ---

Whatever moves you, my dears.
Indulge. Savor. And breathe it all in.
"Will you promise not to let this life slip by?"
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Women Like Men Who Smell Like... 




































































Smell The Funk - Inner Drive

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
I see what you did there....

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Friday! You know, it's a wonder I never got more into poppers. I always have no problem getting hard, but the few times I tried them, I thought my dick was going to snap in half it felt that hard. They do come in handy when the Lad gets in his insatiable "fuck me" bottom moods, where he likes it 2 or 3 times in a session.

Now go enjoy finding your scent.

SickoRicko said...

Pits ain't my thing.

whkattk said...

Scent day, eh? As long as it's not too funky.
Have a great weekend!