Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Zipper Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Zipper Day!

What a lovely sound.

A sound unlike any other and one that gets my heart racing every time.

Yes, the sound of a zipper going down brings with it such excitement and much anticipation.

It's a bit like a debutante cascading down a staircase, making her entrance to the ball. 

Today, we celebrate National Zipper Day, a day to marvel at that feat of metallic engineering - not the keeper of the gate, but the gate itself!

And therefore, I say... unzip!

Yes, rock out with your cock out.

But do be careful... don't zip up too quickly.

I did that once. Ruined my life for an entire month!

Trust me...

No one wants to play with Frankenweenie!

However you wish to celebrate, my dears, do so with style.
Let it zing. Let it loose. Let it fly.
And share your full glory with someone you 'love.'
- uponking from Wonderland Burlesque

Unzip Me - Cazwell and Peaches

















































































Show Me - The Cover Girls

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love me some Cazwell!
And love me a nice dick sticking out from a man's fly. Have I told you that I'm partial to button-fly Levi's? Oh, the memories...

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I find this day funny and slightly hot. I have a friend with benefit who gets off seeing and sucking a cock sticking out of a jeans or pants fly. Who am I too complain?

Now Upton....unzip that fly and whip it out baby.😘

whkattk said...

Zippers can be dangerous! LOL. Happy Friday!!! Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

Quite a fun post!

Cali-Boi said...

Nothing like letting a cock out of a zipper into a waiting mouth. Some hot shot here.

redneckstdildopig said...

wonderfully HOT posting