Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy National Fruit Cocktail Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Fruit Cocktail Day!

You know me... nobody celebrates like I do!

And by that? I mean, give me a holiday... and I will make it a gay old time!

Happy National Fruit Cocktail Day!

So, I figure... I've been called worse things. 

In fact, the term 'fruit?' I embrace it.

It brings to mind Carmen Miranda and her pineapple hat spilling over with nature's bounty. And that's me in a nutshell: spilling over with nature's bounty!

As for the cocktail part?

Honey, please...

...this is no time for amateurs.

Wishing you the very best this weekend.
Raise one in honor of all the wonderful men behind the bar.
Bartenders are our most valuable frontline workers!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque.

How Many Drinks - Miguel feat. Kendrick Lamar




































































One Drink Away - Cher Lloyd

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh Miguel!
And I love cocktails! I'm a lightweight so I need mixed drinks so I don't fall asleep on the bartender.
Let's go out for a drink, Upton!

XOXO

Gary M. said...

Loved this post so much!

Mistress Maddie said...

As you're aware, I love me a cock or a tail. And those coasters could all be right out of my autobiograpghy.

whkattk said...

This was TONS of fun! Thanks, Upton.
Now, you just KNOW that Maddie wrote those cocktail recipe books!

SickoRicko said...

Fun post!